At CreateOne we recommend the implementation of a Balanced Scorecard as a strategic planning and management system as it is used extensively in business and industry, government, and not for profit organizations worldwide to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organizational performance against strategic goals.
The Balanced Scorecard has evolved from its early use as a simple performance measurement framework to a full strategic planning and management system. It transforms an organization’s strategic plan from an attractive but passive document into the “marching orders” for the organization on a daily basis. It provides a framework that not only ensures performance measurements, but helps planners identify what should be done and measured. It enables executives to truly execute their strategies.
The development and implementation of the Balanced Scorecard helps organizations to:
- Increase focus on strategy and results
- Improve organizational performance by measuring what matters
- Align organizational strategy with the work people do on a day-to-day basis
- Focus on the drivers of future performance
- Improve communication of the organization’s vision and strategy
- Prioritize projects /initiatives
- And much more….
For further information on how our consultants can assist in developing and implementing a Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Map in your organization, contact us directly